Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Reese's Puffs



I have always thought these would be disgusting in the morning.  Chocolate and peanut butter first thing in the morning...  Or even for any time of the day, I just thought chocolate peanut butter cereal sounded kind of nasty.  Steve, on the other hand loves it.  And we found a coupon for it last week.  Steve made me try a bowl of it and.....I actually liked it!  I really liked it.  I want to snack on it all the time now.  I want it for breakfast every morning and that's just bad because it's not necessarily a nutritious breakfast.  But it's SO good!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness Janae! I am so hooked on this cereal, I will only let myself buy it a couple of times a year! THERE is something in there that is TOTALLY ADDICTIVE...I'm just sayin....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cereal! Reese's are pretty much my favorite food. Soooo good. So not good for you. Bummer :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Janae, this is a very tasty cereal! Now you know how I feel about fast food! If you check on my Facebook, you'll notice LOTS of pictures of me, with a lot of them involving me eating fast food somewhere like Dairy Queen or McDonald's!

    ReplyDelete