Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The significance of April 10th


Steve and I officially met on the 10th of April.  We had been in the same place several times before but never actually met one another for who knows what reasons.  My guess is we are SO meant for each other that the devil tried to keep us from one another (Laugh if you want...I think it's true!) But April 10th marks the evening of our first date.  


A special thanks today goes to Melanie Merrill for giving Steve my phone number and also to Emily Ainian for telling Steve that I really was a nice, good girl :)  Thanks girls! You made my life sweet by helping me win the heart of the most awesome man alive. My life truly is sweet because of the people in it! 

The two match-makers ;)


3 comments:

  1. I remember spying on you guys that day out of 305's window, and deciding you guys would get married. Even WE could tell! I'm so glad you found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd and I had met once before. My roommate had gone to high school with him. But we met through an FHE's friend from home who was roomming with Todd. Funny how thin threads make all the difference. We are glad you two caught up. We like having Steve as part of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember hearing the lead-up to the set-up and coming over to your apartment to look at Facebook pictures before the date. And I remember telling you "Janae, he LOOKS like someone you'd date."

    ReplyDelete