Friday, April 6, 2012

Scootin'

Nate has officially become capable of going where he wants to.  Which is nice because now he just goes instead of screams when he wants something a few feet away.  But it also scares me.  I have to be a little more careful what I leave laying around.  We've learned that the two things he wants the most are our computers and our Harry Potter books.  Both Steve and I have been reading them, so they're always out and Nate notices and boy is he a determined little man when he sees one within reach.



He looks so old to me here :)  He loves standing up and is a strong guy, just has no balance yet. 

I find him like this ALL the time. I spread the blanket out all nice and smooth and go into the other room for a minute and come back to this.  Little goober. 

3 comments:

  1. He has gotten so big and can do so much! To me it feels like he was just born ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is like his dad, gonna read at a young age :) I can't believe how old he his looking. I think he is going to have a super buff left arm the way he scoots around. :) Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Nate! He can get around better than Sloane! I love watching him go after that book. I wonder what is going on in his mind that makes the book so fascinating?

    ReplyDelete