Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wonderful Weekend!

Friday: Family date night at mini golf





Sunday: Easter Sunday!

We enjoyed great church meeting, lots of chocolate, jelly beans, and colored tootsie rolls, and dinner with cousins.

We struggled to get those 2 little ones to look at the camera .  But we liked this too with them looking at each other :)

Monday: Birthday spoiling!
Good work Steve-o! I love nutella!

Nikki took me to lunch at Olive Garden for soup and salad.  It was delicious and very fun!  I'm sad I didn't get a picture though! So just trust me...we looked good and the food tasted great. 

Traditional birthday dinner at Red Robin!  Gotta love a free Gourmet Burger!

Cake and Ice cream :)  I tried to make this rootbeer float cake.  It didn't turn out quite like I had imagined, but still was tasty.

So to sum up our life: It's so good :)



1 comment:

  1. Janae, I love your blog too! :) It's really fun to see/read about your latest adventures...and your darling little family.

    Take care, and rest assured...blog stalking technically isn't stalking when you're friends with the person :)

    ReplyDelete