Friday, April 6, 2012

The Beautiful Day of Easter!

Today being Good Friday and Easter just a few days away, I got thinking about Christmas and how it's such a big deal to the world.  I'm glad that it's a big deal since it's the celebration of the birth and life of Jesus Christ.  But this Easter season really should be just as special and sacred of a time for us.  We get to remember and celebrate that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, that He lived and died for us, that he was resurrected on the third day, and that He lives today!  What a wonderful thing to know is true!  As I was studying a little, I ended up gathering and watching a some Easter messages and I thought I'd share them with you wonderful people :)    

Sunday Will Come

His Sacred Name - An Easter Declaration

None Were with Him


Apostles' Testimonies of Jesus Christ



1 comment:

  1. Love this. Have you seen the new bible videos on lds.org? I LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete