Nate and Aubrey are a lot of fun. They crack me up. I'll update you on their new things and then I'll post probably close to 1,000 pictures :)
- He'll be TWO in 9 days!
- This kid is quite the chatterbox! Some of my favorite phrases are "One more!" He says it about 5 times while shaking his finger at me.
- He's got some major hops. He can jump higher than me I think
- He loves the park and wants to go several times a day
- He's obsessed with breakfast
- He's been really into Word World lately. It's a silly show, but he likes it
- He's starting to recognize some letters, shapes, and colors
- He still loves animals and their sounds
- 6 months old
- She's crawling!
- She's pulling herself up to stand next to furniture, at the wall, in her crib. She's more determined than any child I've ever met.
- She is still smiley smiley and giggles at everything
- She loves balls. I foresee a soccer player!
- She loves eating her pureed food :)
- She somehow always finds my phone and gets this look of victory on her face every time
- ADORES her big brother!
Now for a picture overload :) Some of these are from a while back.
|Nate LOVES his daddy.|
|This was an accident...but it made me laugh out loud|
|I'm betting she can beat him up|
|My FAVORITE PICTURE EVER!!!!!|
|With her buddy, Bennet|
|My little helper. He loves her.|
|I'm so sad this is blurry because this is the classic Aubrey face.|
|She loves licking this window...?|
|DON'T EAT PETE!|
|Love living close to these two cousins!|
|Nate loves the new balcony|
|This happens when naps are neglected|
|Don't judge me for having them on the counter....|
|We put seeds out there to attract birds and this is what we got.|
There you have it....a little snippet of The Merrill Way of Life :)