These could all be separate blog posts...but I'm not very good at consistent record keeping. So, you get to enjoy a list of random things happening in our life out here in Virginia :)
- Church basketball has been fun. Our women's team plays in the championship tonight. I played both Wednesday and Thursday night and am loving exercise in the way it should be--as sports!
- Steve had a big paper due along with an oral argument last week. I'm happy that he's had more time to play with me this week :)
- My little sister, Laurel, got her mission call to Las Vegas! She'll be speakin' spanish and leaves on May 16. It's perfect timing because Steve's last final is on May 3, so we actually get to go to WA and spend some time with her before she leaves.
- Nate has turned into a screamer. He has learned to scream at the top of his lungs when he wants something. Not just a little baby scream...a death scream. (Any ideas of how to teach a 5 month old not to do that???)
- I bought some summer clothes for Nate at my favorite thrift store: Unique. This store is awesome. I wish everywhere had one. He doesn't have many 6-9 month clothes, so I was able to get some CUTE stuff. I love dressing a cute little child :)
- My old roommate Caitlyn Vernon moved out to Virginia. That now makes 3 of us from my last apartment who are out here. Ginny and her husband are here too. So, we got together and went on a little Potomac cruise to see the cherry blossoms. And finished the day off with a scrumptious cupcake from Georgetown cupcakes. YUM! I will definitely be taking Steve there sometime.
- I am now into the SEVENTH Harry Potter book. Proud of me? You should be. I don't think I've read a book for fun since...I was 12. Becoming a mom has helped me read more :)
- My birthday is in a week and a half! Yeah!
- Because of this birthday being my 26th birthday...I will no longer enjoy the health insurance I've been able to mooch off my parents. *sigh*
- Steve has been exercising more lately, and is getting quite buff may I add.
- We are still very consistent with following the Biggest Loser. They did zumba last week...and it made me want to try it.
- It's General Conference weekend and we are so excited to hear the Prophet speak to us!
I think that may be it for now. Overall, we are still as happy as can be and loving life :)