Sunday, March 18, 2012

Best laughing videos ever

Don't mind our messy house...we did laundry and still hadn't finished putting things away.  All three videos are  of the same thing, but I just couldn't choose a favorite. 

Please don't judge us and think we're bad parents for throwing socks at his head, but at least he loved it :)

He's getting bigger and cuter every day!


This last video isn't anything super special, I just think he looks so old here :)


We are loving this boy more and more each day.  He really is such a fun boy to have around and a HUGE blessing to us :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love all the laughing. What a cutie he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Best sound in the world is to hear my children laugh!! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those videos are absolutely adorable! He is the cutest baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling. Simply darling. If there wasn't a computer screen in my way, I'd pick him up and kiss him!

    ReplyDelete