Thursday, May 3, 2012

The sweet summer time!

Today is Steve's last final!!!  WAHOO!  And we've got some great plans for the summer.  

We are first headed to Richland to visit Laurel, who will be leaving on her mission on the 16th, and the rest of my super cool family.  Yay for missions! Boo for 18 months of not having my phone friend!!!  Laurel is my chat buddy during the day.  But I'm happy for her.  And I'm stoked to see all of my brothers and sisters and mom and dad.  They're so great.  Mel and Wilford are driving up from UT to see us too, which will be wonderful.  It's like marriage again...both sides of the family partying TOGETHER!

Then at the end of May, we'll be heading to Arizona.  Steve will be working there in a patent office, thanks to his awesome cousin, and we are so happy about it!  It will be really good experience for him. It will be SUPER fun in the nice HOT weather :)  I'm excited to hang out with Jenni, Mike, and Emily all summer long! Merrills rock and I love being a part of that family!

So those are our plans!  Don't worry, I'll be posting about the exciting happenings in both Washington and Arizona in detail as they occur.  We're excited about it all and feel so blessed with all the opportunities that the Lord puts in our life.  

3 comments:

  1. Your plans sound fun! I can't believe that Laurel is leaving so soon. Weird! Good luck with the heat this summe in AZ..... I'm actually super jealous. I LOVE Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when will you be in AZ. the whole month of may?? You make me want to drive down and hang out at a plash park together. Facebook me the dates you will be in AZ (is it the mesa area?). You can always drive up for a weekend to Lake Havasu City. It is only 3 hrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What part of Arizona are you in? We should get together! We are actually in Flagstaff for the summer! Sounds like a fun summer though!

    ReplyDelete