Thursday, May 3, 2012

1/2 a year down!

Nate had his half birthday last week.  SIX whole months with our little man and it has been wonderful!  I could write a whole book about how lucky I am and what a sweet baby he is and all...but I think I'll just put that in my personal journal instead. So, I'll just let you all know what he loves these days:

The Tub


Toes (Seriously...he LOVES feet)

Laying in strange positions

Playing with Mom and Dad (we like to wrap him up tight and he just laughs and laughs)


Sports (already!)

General Conference (such a righteous little man)


Cousins

Toys! and messes...


Reading :) Actually I think he just likes to crinkle the paper

Sitting up like a big boy

Letting Mom dress him up for church


Computers

Finding some way out of that chair

Hanging out on the kitchen floor


Snuggling with Mom and Dad 


Attempting crawling (he's getting really close)

Feasting upon the word of God

Blowing spit bubbles


Standing up (with a spotter of course)


Hanging out with his best friend


Climbing on people/attacking camera person


Making funny faces

Oh, and he now has little teeth...yikes.

So, the story of this post is that Nate is just flat out a JOY to have in our home and we love him so much :)

3 comments:

  1. he is so funny laying around the house! too cute. future podiatrist w the love of feet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janae, he is SOOOOO adorable!! I just wanna snuggle him. I seems like you are just having a blast being a mommy! I'm so happy for you. And teeth already! Good for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom and i had fun looking at the pictures together! We especially liked the video. we were laughing. Sure love you guys and can't wait to see you! ~ Laurel and Mom

    ReplyDelete