Sunday, May 27, 2012

It's an even smaller world than a few hours ago

So I wrote that post this afternoon about it being a small world.  Well.....

My good friend Sadie called today on skype.  Sadie is awesome.  She's getting married in August and I get to go!  And I even get to be a bridesmaid (lucky me!) Well she asked me what I was doing April 3, 2004.  I had no idea...it was right before I graduated from high school, right before my 18th birthday...no idea.  She holds up a picture from a a formal dance that I went to in Heber, Utah.  My cousins live there and I was in town that same night, so they hooked me up with a blind date.  So, not my date, but the guy on the other side of me in this big group picture happens to be....Reece, Sadie's fiance.  Haha!  Who knew?!  She was going through his pictures and found some old high school pictures and randomly she sees me in one.  I love it!  It truly is a small world I tell you!!!

5 comments:

  1. haha! That's awesome! I don't know if you heard about this, but a few months ago I was talking to my old roommate Kara (from Twin Falls, ID) and she was saying how she was over at her sister Carlie and her husband Coleman's house one night hanging out with them.

    Well, a little while later Coleman's sister comes over with her roommate to hang out too. Kara and Coleman's sisters roommate started talking and they found out that they both knew me! Guess who the the roommate was..... LAUREL!!! hahaha! What a small world! I'm not sure what Coleman's sisters name was, but their last name is Horrocks. Maybe you're heard of her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My mom and I saw your mom at Target yesterday and she gave us a big update on your family! We probably talked for 30 minutes. I just love your fam!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That is so crazy! I remember that date. It truly is a small world. Tell Sadie congrats, and I am excited for her. Reece is a good kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya, I was in shock for a while. It still trips me out a little bit. I even thought it must be just a lookalike, but you had a Janae face on. The Janae-face cannot be disputed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome!!! I remember that date too. So fun!

    ReplyDelete