Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mmmmm, squash!

Nate is now 4 months old! We had his check-up yesterday and the doctor said to go ahead and try feeding him some food!  Well, I've been excited about this ever since he was born, so I jumped on it! We tried rice cereal and he totally rejected it.  So...I thought, "I love squash, maybe he will too." 

I'm hoping Nate is just surprised by taste and texture and not disliking it all together.  I love his facial expressions.  I also love how I'm completely ignoring his funny faces and pretending that he loves it.  
We'll keep trying the rice cereal and squash this week.
Haha, I love this little man!


And I'll throw in a couple new pictures of the guy:






2 comments:

  1. haha! that was G's face the first few times he had sweet potatoes. It was a texture thing, and now he loves them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is so cute!! I love those faces. I'm surprised you aren't busting laughing when you are feeding him. thanks for the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete