Friday, February 17, 2012

What we've been up to...

Here's a list of the random happenings over the past little while...

Steve got grades back from his first semester of law school.  And he did really well!  Hooray!

Steve signed up for a Mock Trial competition and I get to be a witness...  I'm nervous, but excited.  I did Mock trial back in high school, so it'll be fun.  The competition is next Saturday.

I did a craft!  And I'm proud of it :)  I can change what's inside the jar depending on what season/holiday it is.  


We celebrated Valentine's Day with Tomato Pie, one of our favorites.  And Steve got me those pretty flowers.

I have now started the 5th Harry Potter book.  

Nate has learned a new trick.

He's also rolling over a ton now.

We've both been playing basketball in a stake tournament.

That's all I can really think of right now...
We are still as happy as can be!

2 comments:

  1. I want to hear about your Valentine's Day party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you guys are super active despite having a fairly new baby! It is SO easy to just stay home and not really do much of anything! Even though it can be exhausting, staying busy, active, and making new friends is the way to go :) You guys are awesome! Love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete