Monday, November 4, 2013

TWO!

This little man

is TWO years old!

I can't believe he's been in my life for only 2 years, yet at the same time, I can't believe my baby is 2.  It's crazy.  He is such a fun boy! 

Some favorites nowadays are:

"FAST" a game of running around the kitchen and into the living room and back to the kitchen for probably miles at a time.  He LOVES it!

Cars, trains, planes, anything transportation

"maminals" and the zoo

His Daddy is his favorite thing in the ENTIRE WORLD

Jumping on everything and off of everything, which is beginning to worry me a bit...

Candy (thanks to the 31st of Oct!)

Word World, a favorite on hulu

Dad's nook which has the "elephant book"

Coloring

Hallie and Annie (his cousins across the street)

He really is growing up :)  He has a fun sense of humor and is always full of energy.  He is usually good to his sister and it's obvious that he adores her.  I love this stage where we are beginning to communicate so much more!  I love hearing him talk to us and actually reason with us sometimes :) We love him so much.

 So we have an annual pass to Mt. Vernon that expires this month.  They had a fun family fall days the weekend before Nate's birthday, so that's what we did to celebrate his birthday.  It was pretty fun.  They had wagon rides with horses, games, 


this huge tree,

Hay bail maze,

horses,

and more :)  My favorite was the apple roasting.  We roasted an apple slice on a stick and then dipped it in honey and it was GOOD. 


Nate was spoiled on his birthday.  I felt like it was Christmas!
Fireman boots and umbrella from Gma/Gpa Merrill

Cars!
His first birthday package from his Uncle Christian who just left for Peru to be a missionary.


Yes...Christian got my 2 year old a lacrosse stick!  
Train set from Gma/Gpa Burrup

Truck from his cousins




The cake was amazing. Chocolate cake with bananas instead of eggs.  I saw it on the internet and it actually worked and made the cake AMAZING!  Plus cool whip and oreos on top...it was dang good.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Nate.  We love him!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have a 2 year old! You're so grown up :) Happy Birthday, Nate!

    ReplyDelete