Monday, November 4, 2013

3 years of Loveliness


We hit 3 years of marriage and we are so happy :)  

One reason I'm happy to married to Mr. Steve Merrill is his thoughtfulness.  I swear he stays up at night coming up with a brilliant plan of how to make me happy the next day because each and every day he makes me feel good.  My life is better with him in it! He is such a good person to everyone and I love that. 

That picture up there is after our date on our anniversary (sometimes I'm bad at taking pics during...so after will just have to do.)  We had a great coupon to a fun restaurant, I guess you could even say a romantic restaurant overlooking the Potomac and Georgetown.  We had a good time together :)

1 comment:

  1. We pray for your marriage relationships everyday! We love you Janae n Steve! Dad

    ReplyDelete