Monday, November 11, 2013

Scotts Run Nature Preserve and GW Parkway

We discovered this hike a while ago and it has become a favorite.  It's not too intense, but is just enough to call it a hike instead of a stroll through nature.  We went last week and it was GORGEOUS! I love trees in Virginia in October/November. Want to see? Okay! Take a look:




I love how we get to cross the stream on these stepping stone things.  It makes it feel more adventurous!

I rarely take pictures of something that doesn't have a person next to it.  But it was SO beautiful!







That's my view walking to the dumpster...pretty trees, right?

Last Sunday we drove down GW Parkway and it was also AMAZING. God is good.


Every once in a while I took my eyes off the trees to look at this unbelievably good-looking man.





No comments:

Post a Comment