Monday, November 5, 2012

Our little Jimmy Neutron

Halloween this year was very exciting.  We saw an ad for Papa Johns and fell for it. So we got pizza and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks Werewolf movie.  That's my kind of Halloween movie.  We had 2 trick or treaters and one backwards trick or treater--our friends stopped by and brought us candy :)  And that was our Halloween night.

Our ward party, however, was this last Saturday.  It was postponed because of the crazy hurricane Sandy storm.  The young men and women put it on and they did a great job.  We ate hotdogs and ramen (they had a HUGE pot of ramen, it was awesome.)  They had games and then a trunk or treat, which Nate totally loved.  He ended up with only a handful of candy because he really doesn't eat candy yet, but he got so excited whenever someone gave him a sucker.  Plus Steve and I need some candy since the ward kids depleted our big bowl of Butterfinger and Twix.  


We went as Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, and Jimmy Neutron.  I know Jimmy has nothing to do with muppets, but look at that hair...I couldn't resist.  Steve's hat is actually a hat my cousin Cassy made for Nate as a newborn :) good thing it stretches!  I love dressing up for Halloween, I plan on doing it forever, no matter how old I get :)



He loves slides :)

Happy with his daddy!

Not quite as happy in the picture with his mommy...but deep down inside, I hope he's happy with me too :)


1 comment:

  1. Whoa... I did NOT know Hurricane Sandy came near you. I'm SO glad you survived, and that Steve and Nate did too. I also was quite worried about my friends whom I made in the state of Florida, but they're doing fine too. I'd be going pretty crazy for Twix too...

    ReplyDelete