Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My First Cyber Monday Experience

I know I haven't posted about Thanksgiving yet....which was before Cyber Monday, but I keep forgetting to call my dad to have him send me the pictures that were mostly taken on his phone.  I can't post without pictures!  So...just know that it was awesome and we'll be posting pictures soon.

But as for AFTER Thanksgiving... I did go shopping on Black Friday but it was at 3:00 in the afternoon, not 3:00 in the morning.  And it was still successful, I got one thing, but it was a dang good deal!  As for cyber Monday, I've never been much of an online shopper.  I look sometimes, but rarely buy anything online.  But I ended up getting some KILLER deals and I'm super excited.  However, I'm going to leave you hanging.  I can't very well post about the details because this is Steve's blog too ;)

But I can report on my deals for Nate.  Nothing huge, of course, but I was really proud of my deal.  And it's just clothes...which he doesn't care about, but I can't wait to put him in the practically free "rich kid" clothes :)

Very handsome Tommy Hilfiger sweater

Izod Corduroy jacket

And a pair of Nike Basketball shorts (he's gotta start young!) 

All for--------------- $3.92

I know it's not a big deal, but I felt good about it.

More amazing deals yet to be revealed after opened on Christmas day.  

I'd like to thank my super cool mother for teaching me her secrets to finding the bargains. 
She's always been good at it.

1 comment: