Monday, November 12, 2012

Family Pictures

I've been wanting to get our family picture taken since Nate started smiling...so a long time.  We got some pictures at JcPenney a while back, but Nate had just started smiling and he wouldn't give in that day.   We had some pictures taken too when we got Burrup family pictures and he slept in our arms the entire time. Now that he's older and we know some tricks, I've been wanting to get some pictures before my big belly starts showing :)

However, one little problem I have is I just can't get myself to pay a lot of money to get a professional photographer to take my family to a beautiful orchard while the sun is setting to get a picture of all three of us looking better than we do in real life.  Someday I will...but right now, I just can't do it. So, Nikki and I decided to take pictures of each other :)  Sunday was beautiful weather and we headed out to the park and pretended to know how to take pictures.  Nikki did a great job and I really like how they turned out!  Steve looks amazing in all the pictures, but it's funny how Nate and I can never look good in the same picture!  It's either him or me making some weird goof smile.  But we managed to get some good ones :)  So here are a few:

I had to post this one...This is his "Don't make me!" cry

A quick turn around to his happy smile :)
I cropped this one so maybe it's fuzzy :(  and I messed with the color a little.  I'm pretending to know what I'm doing...
Cute cousins!



He's a natural at posing for pictures :)



I loved these ones with that pretty tree back there...but this was the best of Nate.  He was a bit distracted with that leaf.

He loved this spot.  He stood there and just danced, which you can see his moves in the next few pictures.  Sadly, his dancing ended with a biff.  He now has a red scratched up nose and lip.  Poor kid.  





1 comment:

  1. I love this last one of nate...it looks like he's gettin his groove on ;)

    ReplyDelete