Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nate is a cute little monster

Nate is approaching his 11 months old mark and it blows me away!  This kid is so much fun.  He keeps me very very busy.  Question: How the heck does anyone with children have a clean house?  I am yet to discover how to keep it clean because Nate is so into everything.  He loves emptying things and ripping things apart and carrying them to the other side of the room.  The moment I start to pick something up, he thinks I'm playing with him and he comes over and takes it all apart again.  Silly boy.  One day I'll figure it out!  His latest skills include: climbing (up and down), growling, chasing/running away, dancing, and throwing food.  Lovely, no? He's a little monster, but such a cute one :)  Here are some photos to update you all:

Snuggling is still one of his skills :)  I thought he was asleep and tried to get up.  He just reached up, grabbed my neck and yanked me down.  "You ain't going nowhere momma!" 

He loves jumping on the bed.  It's more like rolling and diving from corner to corner, but he LOVES the bed.

Watching some football of course

Climbing up to the big kid chair and chilling

He loves this bumbo seat and will just go sit in the corner for a minute.  Looks like he put himself in timeout :)

LOVES the keyboard

This was at our friends' house and he was in heaven.

Here's the result of his excellent climbing skills.  I have to keep the chairs away from the table or else he goes straight there and if I haven't put things away yet....trouble.


Here's a little video showing how easy it is for him.  Don't watch the end though...He bonks his chin and I feel bad that I was filming it instead of saving him!


Go cougars

This was at his friend's birthday party. He absolutely loved it.  He is really good at climbing up slides and then lays on his tummy to go down.  He'd go up and down all day long if I let him.



We went to a farm the other day and he couldn't contain his excitement.  It took every bit of my strength to keep that child from jumping in with the cows.  

Trying on Daddy's shoes

I no longer feel guilty!  Nate has been sleeping in a pack 'n play his whole life, which could possibly result in back problems some day because that thing is ridiculous. But...I found this beauty for $85 on craigslist.  It came with the mattress, bumper, and soft mattress cover.  It can convert into a toddler bed later as well.  Cool.  And the coolest part of all is it actually fit in our closet!  I didn't think it would fit and it did!


Well there you have it, our wild child is growing up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment