Friday, September 30, 2011

Holy Big Belly!

So there it is...my big tummy.  I decided to post today because it is Friday.  Why is that significant you may ask...well, the scheduled induction is for Friday, Oct. 28 (they may bump it to thursday, but we'll see.)  That means after today, I only have 3 more Fridays before the Friday of Mommyhood! Ca-razy! It snuck up real fast! He's definitely getting crowded in there, sometimes I feel like I'm about to be knocked over from his kicks.  We're anxious and excited.

All my posts are about this baby...hope it's not boring for anyone.  So I'll add something unrelated--GO BYU!  My parents are in Utah for the game tonight and conference and I wish I could just hop on over to the stadium and watch with them.  ESPN-thank you for showing the game :)

And...We are so excited for General Conference this weekend.  It's always a special weekend to hear the prophet and apostles speak to us.

Oh, and before the Saturday morning session of conference, Steve is competing in a negotiations competition (what is it exactly...ask him, I don't really get it :)) It sounds pretty cool and if he does really well he gets to be part of some cool board thing. So wish him luck for tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Janae-- usually I tend to skip over people's "I'm so awesome and pregnant" posts, but I love yours! And seriously, someday after things calm down for you and you have the baby (or if you're bored in the mean time) we should hang out, because I live not that far north of you, and we should be friends. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! So happy for you two. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. And yes...GO BYU!! My parents were at the game too. I heard it was a pretty awesome win. :) Hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! you look adorable. these last few weeks tend to be the longest in my opinion :) Good luck with labor/delivery and have fun with your adorable little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo cute! I can't believe it's coming up so soon. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. More like holy cute belly! You are seriously such a cute pregnant mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You are soooo adorable! The big day is coming up fast and we are so excited for you all!! Be sure to pamper yourself the next 3 weeks before he comes :) You deserve it! Try to go on as many dates with your hubby as you can, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janae! Congratulations--I had no idea you were pregnant. And you look so cute! Good luck getting that baby here in just a couple of weeks. I'm not due until January, but it's coming up so quickly already! It's so crazy and exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janae, congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. Good luck as the big day gets closer :). Plus you are super cute. which means your baby is going to be super cute. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete