Thursday, September 22, 2011

Another Mormon Message



As many of you people know...I love the Mormon Messages.  I watch them all the time.  I watched this one today and it was so profound to me this morning.  I've been reflecting a lot on the men in my life recently and I guess this video emphasized how incredibly grateful I am for the priesthood.  My dad has his cancer scans today and I was thinking of the miracles we've already seen with the priesthood and his cancer experiences.  Jon being a new husband and the new priesthood responsibilities he has with that.  Christian preparing to serve a mission in 2 years.  Steve worthily preparing to be a father in a month.  Our baby with heart problems who will someday hold the priesthood and the progress he's made already which I'm certain has come from priesthood blessings given to me.  Two brothers in law on missions. Many of the elders I taught in the MTC are coming home from their missions and sharing experiences with me.  There are lots of priesthood holders that are a significant part of my life or have at least influenced me in life and I'm so grateful for their faith and trust of the priesthood.  What an awesome blessing we have!  I think Elder Holland says it so perfectly.  I think he's right when he says that the day will come when lightning strikes, so to speak.  And I thank my Heavenly Father for the gift of the priesthood and for the men in my life that have sanctified themselves so they can confidently do the Lord's will in any moment.

1 comment:

  1. oh I loved this video. Thanks for the reminder of how blessed we are in the gospel to have the priesthood and righteous priesthood leaders in our life. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete