Thursday, August 30, 2012

Since we've been back

Life has treated us great since we've been back in Virginia.  We've had fun and it's nice to be home.  Since we've been back, this little boy thinks he owns the place and is boss:

He loves opening things, emptying them, and then climbing in:




We finally got a high chair and he loves it :)  His favorite foods include cherry tomatoes, strawberries, bananas, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and anything sugary.

He's got a whoppin' 7 teeth and LOVES showing them off with his cheeser smile:




And listen to this awesome giggle


And just one more high chair video:



For Steve's birthday, I got him a keyboard (awesome purchase from CraigsList) and I'm not sure who enjoys it more :)  


We also went to the spy museum, which was totally cool, and it was another awesome purchase.  Let me tell you the story.  It's normally $20 a person.  It was on groupon for $10 a person.  I got an email from groupon saying "You haven't purchased a groupon in a while, here's $15."  Cool.  So we got in for super cheap :)

We also went to the art museum and this was the view coming out.  I thought it looked cool and made me think, "Wow, we live in an awesome place"


We celebrated Steve's birthday with Dave and Nikki and their girls.  I made a peanut butter cake and I gotta say it was pretty good.


I've committed to be a diligent play group goer.  I went last week and had a good time. So did Nate.  He sometimes loves the swings and sometimes freaks out. This time, he liked it!


We went to a ward service project and picked corn for Food for Others.  It was quite the adventure.  Corn is probably the funnest thing I've ever harvested :) Plus it was fun to hang out with people from the ward.


Steve is now back in school and we're getting back into the routine of things.  I love that we get to start the new year twice (once in January, and once in August with the school year) So we've set some new goals and I'm excited to see what this next year brings for us.  I have a feeling it'll be a super exciting year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment