Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A blissful moment

Last night we went for a little walk to the playground.  After playing on the big toy for 10 minutes, we headed back.  Nate, however, was not ready to go home.  So sat I sat down on the grass and watched as my boys looked at the tree, walked over to the shiny car, pointed at the doggy, and all those completely exciting things to a 10 month old.  It was simple, but as I watched them, I thought how happy I was and realized that's why the gospel is all about families.  Whether we have a family of 10 children or a family of just husband and wife, it's those little moments of being together that make me OH SO HAPPY.  I've mentioned this mormon message before, but I just love it so much.  It's President Uchtdorf's "Moments that Matter Most" You can watch it again if you want to...it NEVER gets old.

  

But it was a moment like this video shows: The couple dancing in the kitchen, the baby taking a step towards his dad, the mom playing in rain with her kids.  It was such a simple evening, but a meaningful one for me.  I love my boys.


1 comment:

  1. This is my all time favorite Mormon Message. I am glad you posted it because I haven't seen it in a while and it is a great reminder! Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete