Thursday, August 25, 2011

Proof that I'm pregnant

Well, I haven't been one of those pregnant ladies that posts a new picture every week so you can see my growing tummy....  But here's an updated picture for those of you that I haven't seen for a while.  I am now unmistakably a mother to be at 30 weeks (according to pregnology.com, I have 69 days left until our sweet little man comes!)


Might I just add that I'm taking these pictures while Steve is at school.  I think my neighbor saw me because our window was wide open.  I'm slightly embarrassed--she might think I'm one of those people that takes pictures of themselves all day....

Another thing to add is that the background is, yes, our new apartment.  We haven't hung anything on the walls yet...but as you can see, the closet is full, we have some lamps, and the left corner shows part of a chair that belongs to our first table!  Thank you Craigslist!  We got a table and 4 chairs for $50 and they are perfect!  We've been married 10 months and finally have a real place to eat meals!  I'm going to make something good tonight just so I can set the table :)

6 comments:

  1. You are such a CUTE pregnant lady! Hope you two stay safe out there with all the crazy earthquakes and hurricanes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are way cute! I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My beautiful sister! You are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You like great and that table set is a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute pregnant lady! I love it! Hang in there for the next little while.

    P.S. Glad you made it safe and sound and are getting settled in.

    ReplyDelete