Sunday, April 3, 2011

General Conference Song

A long long time ago, I don't even remember where, I learned a song about the prophet.  It has stuck with me ever since and I still haven't met someone else who knows it.  But I sing it in my head every time the prophet speaks.  I taught it to kids on my mission and I just got a text from my cousin Rhett telling me he was singing it :) It made my day.  It goes like this:

When the prophet speaks I listen;
When the prophet speaks I do:
When the prophet speaks I know within my heart...
that the words he speaks are true.

Oh I love the prophet listen and obey;
I love the prophet and pray for him each day.

It's got a cute little jingle to it too.  I decided to teach it to my children some day :)

I loved hearing the prophet and apostles speak yesterday today and I'm anxious for the last session, which is starting in 1 minute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment