Saturday, April 16, 2011

Birthday Parties!

Another birthday past! I am 25, yikes. It was an awesome birthday that I was able to spend with some of my favorite people.


Friday we went out with the Mortensens (My dear Lauren Todd and her husband--we were roommates for a while and have experienced a lot of amazing things together--our missions being one of them :))
We went with our favorite couple in the WORLD--The Hamptons.  He was Lauren's and my bishop both before and after our missions.  He hosted both of our wedding open houses and they are in a sense our "Utah parents".  They are very special people to me.  We went to Chili's where we enjoyed each other's company and really yummy food :)

Our first date ever was actually April 10, 2010 and we went to Divine Comedy.  Well, they happened to be doing their "Best of DC" show on the 9th.  So Steve got us tickets and we not only celebrated my birthday, but one year of falling in love :) 


Pesto shrimp pasta for my birthday dinner on Sunday.  It was nuh-mmy! Later that evening we had our siblings and cousins over for dessert. I love birthdays!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a fun birthday! We were the same age for about a week and half :) I love the Hampton's! Glad you guys still keep in touch. What fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete