Friday, April 29, 2011

EXERCISE

Steve and I want to be healthy.  So this morning we wanted to go running, but Utah so happens to be freezing cold still...so, we found an exercise video online "Advanced Boot Camp Workout"  Haha, we made room, grabbed canned soup and jars of peanut butter for our dumbbells and did the 23 minute workout.  We had fun doing it.  Maybe one of these days we'll find an incredible deal on P90X and step it up to that :)  I'm glad I married a man that will exercise with me, hopefully we can do it for a long time.

1 comment:

  1. My brother got an NFL workout Wii "game" that he had me try the other day. It was super intense, but I loved it! It seems like something you guys would like too. Granted it's not as creative or economical as exercising with peanut butter, but it was still fun :)

    ReplyDelete