Monday, September 9, 2013

August in Mesa

We have been so blessed with opportunities.  Steve enjoyed his summer associate program at the firm here in DC, but was lucky enough to do 4 weeks with a firm in Arizona too.  That didn't give us any summer breaks between his program and school, but we're glad we did it anyways.  We got to spend a month in Mesa and stay with Grandma and Grandpa Merrill again.  We love them.  

Aubrey grew up a ton while we were there! These babies grow WAY too fast.

Mike got his wisdom teeth out.  Woohoo!

Em is such a good little aunt :)  The kids love her and she was a great help to me!

Checking out the park on a hot Mesa day


Nate experienced playing in a very watered yard.  I grew up with sprinklers, not irrigation so it was new for me too and we had a good time :)

The kids loved playing with Mike too.  He's got a way of calming crazy children down :)

We went goofy golfing!


Nate loved all of Grandma's toys.  This was definitely a favorite.

The swings were another favorite

My project while Steve went to work.  I made finger puppets for my sister who just had another baby.  I was pleasantly surprised at how they turned out!

Mel came and stayed for a bit!  Love that girl!!!


The neighbor's swing was a hit for both Nate and Aubrey

Nate, our little helper :)


We had a great time and the more time I spend there, the more I want to live there someday.  We love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment