Monday, September 9, 2013

A week of Burrup-ness in Provo

My brother Jon and his cute wife Nicole graduated from BYU so my family was coming down from Washington.  I decided to go up from Mesa and meet them!  And it was a joyous reunion, I love them!  

I got there a few days before them, so I got to spend some time with the Provo Merrill bunch.  These boys are awesome.  Jenni was with us too, and she has all the pictures! So...talk to her if you want to see more :)

These boys made a mean ritz chicken dinner.  Delicious!

This boy loved all of Jon's cool things.

Dinosaur museum



They are so cool

This is Christian. He leaves for Peru to serve a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in a month.  I think he looks so handsome in this picture.  I am going to miss him!  

This is Nicole.  Nate loves her.  She's going to be a rockin' mama!

This is Jon.  You'll rarely see a picture of him without Nicole in it because he's completely in love with his wife.  It's cute.

These snow cones were amazing.

A pizza night at some italian place.  It was goooooood.


This just made me giggle.

The cousins finally made it!!! Tanner and Austin, the twins, and new baby Weston.

Graduation day!  Believe it or not...Nicole has a baby inside :)

Awwwwww, I love him.


Aubrey and Weston, just a few months apart.


The party wore these babes out.

We have a plan that these 3 babies are going to be BFFs

We spent a day at Boondocks (My mom has most of the pictures of the go-karts and stuff)  Nate loved the arcade.  He was crazy about getting tickets!

I got to do a lot while I was there.  I met up with Courtney, Danielle, and Allison (my high school friends) and that was so much fun. I went to a baby shower for my dear friend/old roomie Nichole. I got to see my cousin Dot and her adorable kids. We strolled around BYU campus. We swam at the hotel.  We ate french toast at Kneaders (a MUST.)  We visited the duck pond. I stayed up late playing games with Jon. We played volleyball. We had a blast.


3 comments:

  1. You're right, that was so fun seeing each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun seeing you and your cute little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun seeing you and your cute little ones!

    ReplyDelete