Monday, July 8, 2013

Steve's Summer Associate job

Steve has only 3 weeks left of his job as a summer associate at Sterne Kessler Goldstein and Fox.  He has loved it and has learned a lot.  The firm has treated him well and given him some fun assignments.
Here's his desk :)  Pretty official looking right? I failed in getting him pictures of our family to put up.  Next year I guess.
  I got to meet lots of his coworkers at a couple of activities they put on and I like the people he works with.  The firm took us to a Nationals game, which was fun.  We've been wanting to go for a while, so it was perfect.  And to add to the perfectness, the Nats did win :)

If you can't tell, it was hot and humid, hence my shiny face 
The firm also took us on the Boomerang party yacht.  Sounds pretty cool right? We floated up and down the Potomac and the weather was great.  There was amazing food on the boat.  I think Steve and I probably ate the most since we weren't drinking the alcohol.  So while they were sipping their beverages, we were chowing on kabobs and shrimp.  Sadly I don't have a picture from that night.  But it was great.  

So anyways, 3 weeks left and then we're off to Arizona.  Steve will be working with Booth Udall Fuller again.  He's excited to work with that firm again even if it is for only 4 weeks.  He really enjoyed it last year and now he has even more education and experience so hopefully he can bring something to the firm.  So we'll see what happens at the end of the summer.  Who will give us an offer and where we will choose.  As of now, I choose not to think about it.  I hate making decisions!  Even choosing what flavor of ice cream to eat stresses me out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment