Monday, July 8, 2013

My cute babies

For our family who doesn't get to see these kids every day.  We can't wait to see you guys! But for now, pictures to get you excited :)

He's a goof

And a handsome kids



Nate loves leading the music at FHE.  He's seriously really into it.

Most content baby ever

These two melt my heart

My little cheese ball.  I love him.


Sleeping babies are so dang cute



I'm in love those little socks :)

He's a good sport

She wasn't that into the swimming pool.  She loves it now though :)

My amazing sleeper.  She sleeps 10-12 hours straight every night.

My other amazing sleeper...



These two adore their dad and he adores them

He loves the shower


I love snuggle time

Cute cousins!



Check her out!  Head up and all!





I love these kids.  We are blessed to have them in our family!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for posting, I was going through some steveandjanaemerrill.blogspot.com withdrawals :)Those kids are so dang cute and I cannot wait to see you guys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete