Monday, April 8, 2013

Aubrey Ruth Merrill

AUBREY RUTH MERRILL
April 3, 2013
7lbs 9oz

Quick story:
Tuesday I had an appt and no signs that she was coming soon
Wednesday I woke up at 1:30am with small contractions
Arrived at the hospital at about 6:30am
She was born at 7:20am
I didn't get my epidural because she came so fast--ouch
Lessons learned: Always get an epidural and My babies come fast

But we are in heaven having her home with us!  Nate is loving having a baby sister, although we have to watch him very careful (a little too much love can scare a baby)

Here are some pictures:







Winner for my favorite picture ever

First family picture.  The lighting was a bit funny, Nate's hair is not yellow, but red.





I love this one :)



He just can't get enough of her!

My sweet momma


Left: Aubrey; Right: Nate
What do you think?  Do they look alike?

I think she looks like her cousin Austin in this picture

High Bilirubin levels so she gets to sunbathe in the window

 

Our one-legged girl.  She likes to have one leg out and one tucked up.

My three loves.  I am the luckiest girl alive.




8 comments:

  1. Holy Guacamole!!! Now that I have been through labor, I realize how fast that happened! My water broke at 5:15 am, I arrived at the hospital at 7 am, and had my baby at 5:45 pm. While I envy how fast everything was for you, I don't envy your lack of an epidural. I can't imagine! Congrats to your cute little family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fast! I too am an epidural lover so I am sorry you didn't have time for one. She is such a beautiful baby! I love all the pictures of her and of your growing family. Thanks for sharing! Congrats to all four of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, congrats! She's darling- so happy for you! And yeah... that is one crazy fast labor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun :) I think nate and her look identical in those pictures! And i love that little dress. Tell mom hi for us! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats janae! She is adorable, and good job for making it through w/out an epidural. It is so painful even when it goes quick! She's gonna grow up and be just as adorable as her big brother. Good work and good luck with 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She IS a cutie. Funny that she looks so much like Nate did. I wonder if that will continue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh she is such a doll. Congrats!! I'm glad all went well and you are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did the first two without an epideral. Being on day 3 in labor with Kaylyn I finally got one, but it wasn't to much to not feel what was going on. I waivered a lot with Kolten because my mom has some discomfort from one gone wrong. But I had one--and I'm so glad I did. I'm not waivering--this baby--for sure!! But I had Kylee and Kaylyn go from 3 to born in 45 minutes. I know how you feel. Ouch!! She is adorable, and we are so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete