Friday, March 15, 2013

Before we were adults

I was missing these people today.  So I looked through all the old pictures I have of my family.  I don't have a lot on my computer because I didn't have a digital camera until later.  But these will still entertain those of you who know these wonderful folk :)


This is from a family reunion at Bear Lake.  This was the fear factor game... 

I will always love this picture.

Thanksgiving in Riverton.  We all look a little goofy here :)

When our dear friend, Shannon, got baptized.  I just love Christian's face here.

Family snowboarding trip.  

Jon's hair.... 

To this day I take pride in drawing that mustache on his face with eyeliner.

Good memories with these two

I hope my boys look just like this cute kid.

Doesn't that Laurel grin make you happy?

I love this girl!  And I miss her!


Burrup tradition: chips with guacamole or with salsa/cream cheese. 

Camping trip (Right before Mike and Kirsten got engaged :)

My cute bros. 

Someday I'll scan in all my oldy oldies and that'll be a blast sharing :)  Every once in a while I get a little reminiscent of the "before we were big kid days" and I miss my brothers and sisters!  One of the best things about growing up though is we just keep adding wonderful people.  We love Mike, Tanner, and Austin, and Steve and Nate, and Nicole.  And whoever snatches Laurel when she comes home from her mission will be the luckiest and the smartest man alive.  And Christian will himself quite the lady someday too.  I can't wait to see where we're all at in 5-10 years.  

Love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. Haha I love these pics! Especially the ones from the bear lake reunion. Good times! Sure love the Burrup family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE are the Burrups I know! Loved these pics! Remember when we went to Arizona for Christmas?! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on pod coffee maker.
    Regards

    Feel free to surf to my web site: worldwidemedinsurance.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what fun my cousins are! Love all of you. I'm sad that we don't see each other as often as we once did.

    ReplyDelete