Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Santa, Sleeping, and Smiling

I'm sorry if it drives anyone crazy if all our posts are on the subject of baby...I just can't help it :)  Here are some of the latest photos:

SANTA!


We had our ward Christmas party and it was so much fun!  Of course Santa was there :)

Sleeping:

I know sleeping pictures are probably only cute for the mom and dad, but....here they are :)  He always sleeps with his arms up.  He sprawls out as much as he can.  It's kind of funny to swaddle him because you can hear him grunting and fighting with all his strength to get his arms out of it.  


We had a great visit from Mel.  She was awesome and Nate loved her. 


Smiling :)

Cute kid is figuring out the whole grinning thing.  It's becoming more than just the natural reflex from digestion!   Steve can get him to grin almost all the time. I've gotten him a few times.  


He was totally smiling while taking these pictures for Grandpa, we just struggled to catch it on the camera :)  
This one is also for Mel.  Although the camera didn't catch it...This kid smiled so big once we got that thing out of his nose.  Sorry if this grosses you out...but Mel is my witness, he was miserable and then happier than ever once we sucked his nose clear :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, if people don't like hearing about babies then they must hate my blog cause that's all I ever and probably all I will ever write about! :) Nate is soooo cute!!!! Lily slept that way, too. Hope all is well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete