Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Biggest Loser Finale

I love the Biggest Loser.  This is the first time in my life I watched a tv show every week for the entire season.  Even the week I had the baby, I didn't miss my Biggest Loser!  So I watched the Finale tonight and seeing everyone made me so happy.  I love these people!!!  Here they are at the start:

I must say that now they look AWESOME!  It's funny how TV show people sort of become your friends.  I'll catch myself thinking about someone on the show and in my head or to Steve I call them by their first name as if they were my neighbor or something.  I'm so proud of my new "friends" :)  A few of my favorites are:
Sunny 
(This isn't even the picture from the finale.  She looks super good.  She has spunk, I wanted her to win.)


Vinny
(I love this guy!  He looks amazing and how cute...he got engaged)

Becky 
(She's my hero.  I loved her attitude and I think she looks AWESOME!)



I'm realizing that I want to put everyone on here.  I loved them all!  But here are the 3 finalist:

Antone, John, Ramon



I think it's absolutely amazing!  Everyone looks great and I can't wait for next season :)  It starts January 3rd for anyone interested.  

Steve has decided that he wanted to get really big just so he can be on this show.  So it's my job to fatten him up.  Can any of you imagine Steve at 450 lbs????  

Then he suggested we just get REALLY fit and become the next trainers!  Lifetime goal--here we go!

1 comment:

  1. This is the first season I have actually watched it. I feel the same way. I was even at the gym the other day and as I was trying to sprint the last part of my run and wanted to give up I thought, "If John won't give up, I won't either." They all looked AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete