Sunday, June 12, 2011

The half way point!

The mommy and the daddy...:)
Here we are starting out week #20!!!  This is a big week for us because come Thursday we'll find out if we have a him or her :)  It'll be so nice to not have to call our baby it.  Some women say they just know it's a boy or it's a girl...I have no idea.  I've had dreams about having a girl and dreams about having a boy.  I'll be happy with either :)  Deep down inside Steve wants it to be a boy, but if it turns out to be a girl, I'm sure he'll be thrilled and no doubt she'll be a daddy's girl.  So we'll update later on this week!  I finally started feeling the baby move inside of me.  There's been a couple of days where I felt little kicks all day long.  Ever since I was a baby I wiggled my foot.  My parents teased me about it and I still to this day wiggle my foot.  Steve is so good to put up with a wiggling foot throughout the entire night :)  Maybe this child will have the same thing...haha...I swear it taps me nonstop.  It's such a miracle to think about a developing child inside of me.  What a blessing it is to be able to participate in something as sacred and special as this.

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited for you Janae! :) Can't wait to find out what you will be having. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, I can't wait to hear what you are having :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy boy boy! =0) You are tiny for only being 20 weeks!! So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post some new pics!!! I want to see an update on your belly :)

    ReplyDelete