Sunday, May 8, 2011

A tribute to our beautiful mothers!




 Some things I love about my mother:
  • She teaches the gospel to her children and shares her testimony with them
  • She knows how to work hard
  • She continuously sacrifices for her family
  • She is always willing to listen
  • She is fun to be with
  • Her laugh
  • Her smile
  • Her cooking


Some things I love about my mother:
  • She LOVES everyone 
  • Her sense of humor (wittiest woman on earth)
  • She's always looking for opportunities to serve
  • She's the best goal setter there is
  • She can make ANY situation a fun one
  • Her determination motivates me to be better
  • She is a genuine friend to everyone
  • She's devoted to the Lord and setting a good example for us
I love my mom!  I want to be just like her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment