Friday, February 4, 2011

I married a smart man

Steve heard from the first school!  He heard back from George Washington in Washington DC. and they gave him a nice looking scholarship!  We opened it at the mailbox today right before I went to work.  I was so excited, it made the rest of my day giddy :)  It's going to be hard to make a decision because I think that every time another acceptance/scholarship letter comes, I'm going to want to change my mind and say, "oh, actually I want to go there..."  For now...GW is the only one we've heard back from, so I want to go there!  What an adventure that would be!  It would be so fun to live right there in DC and also live so close to Dave, Nikki, Hallie, and baby #2 :)  It's a really good option, so we'll just have to wait and see where our lives could take us next.  I'm grateful I get to do this fun adventure stuff with Steve--he's so wonderful ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment